Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Let It Go

As I look upon the majestic wonder of the ocean that our God created, I am reminded that all things are possible with God. He created the heavens and the earth; the ocean and the mountains and everything in them. He created me. Who am I to think that He, the one who created all this and us, can't take care of me? I am not worthy. I am His child; the one He created. He loves me. I simply must turn everything over to Him. I must trust and obey Him.

I am a person who likes to be in control so, this is easier said than done. He brings me back to the place that gives me peace and reminds me who is in control and it isn't me. He is in control. I have to obey and follow.

The song "Let It Go" is repeated over and over in my head as I hear and watch the crashing of the waves against the shore. I want to run out onto the beach and dance and sing His praises. I know He is with me. He always has been. He always will be as long as I let Him and I follow and obey. I feel His love; His arms wrapped around me. I am a baby in the arms of my Father. My Father; our father. Our creator.

Consume me oh Lord. Bring me closer to you. Make everything I am be for your glory. You created all. I believe. Forgive me for trying to be in control. Help me be a better follower. Help me be a better example. Help me do as you want me to do for your glory. Thank you for all you have blessed me with. Thank you for reminding me that I am your child and I am loved. Thank you for bringing me back to the place where I am reminded that you are GREAT and ALL MIGHTY! Help me to keep this reminder fresh in my mind and heart in all that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment